Tuesday, August 09, 2011

My dear old friend Frank Dieker passed away....

My very dear old friend Frank Dieker passed away...... 
Last night I could not sleep about that. I thought of him the whole day...drove in the rain to Rotterdam on my motocycle thinking of Frank all the time.......could not work properly....I still remember the nice trips we had together on our motocycles, the many beers we drank, the music festivals we visited (especially Elastiek), built (Splinter) and played on ourselves (Richelwoede). Very dear friend of mine, rest in peace....I will never forget you, you have a very special place in my heart. I also remember how much you liked Neil Young. Heart of gold was one of your (and my) favorites. Every time I play that song from now one I will think of you, because that is what you really had: a heart of gold!

3 comments:

ramiz` said...

nic 1

Claudia said...

Hi Patrick.
My deepest condoleances. Take care of yourself and be strong.
Hug & X, Claudia

John said...

So nice trector.The title of your post caught my eye. You sure do have an interesting way of writing with your terms. I just loved the article. It was Very refreshing post with attractive ideas.get venapro buy venapro