Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hornets nest.......

Yesterday our central heating in the house stopped............after looking inside I discovered many of those big mean hornets! I once got stung by one of those, compared to that a wasp-sting is like a mosquito bite........ I put on all my motorcycle gear to have some leather protection and removed about 20 of those hornets. But when I listened carefully I hear many more of these things inside the wall.
The wasp removal expert that had a look but couldn't reach it from the outside, so I arranged a ladder and this afternoon he will try again to fume them out........
At least our heater is running again (max. temperature guard was broken).
I'm curious what will come out of the hornets nest when the wasp removal guy comes back.........

To be continued............

No comments: