Sunday, January 27, 2008

A day off in China

Today, after 2 weeks of work, we decided to take a day off. Here's a view of the hotel where we are normally sitting in the evening.....










I decided to take a walk around the hotel. There was a guy waving at me through the wall...if you look carefully you can see his thumb.










There was this Chinese scrapyard, with a very old bulldozer.








Where two cats were even making more cats.....







I walked onto the golfcourt, it is normally not allowed and strictly only for members......... but I thought, let's give it a try and see how far I could come.









Not far, just after 5 minutes, this golfcaddy lady came after me...........








Here Chinese road construction workers are making a new road in front of the hotel.





One of them saw that I was taking pictures, and decided to also make a picture of me photographing him!










Here's a naughty little Chinese boy.

No comments: