Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Fine small car: Toyota Starlet 1.3EFi

Normally, the car workshop where I always go to always lends me this bloody Suzuki Alto, but yesterday, he gave me something else: a Toyota starlet 1.3 with the 12-valve EFi engine that was also in the older type Corolla's. This is a very nice and fast car for its size. I never drove a small car like this, with this kind of "quality" feeling. You really feel when you're driving, that it is a reliable Toyota. It already has 166.000km on the clock, but will go a lot further if given proper maintenance.
If my bassguitar+amplifiers would fit into this car, this would be the one, but I think they will not fit. Also the handling at speed is quite good, as well as the modern brakes. It corners quite quickly. Rating it I would give this car a 8.0, and the Suzuki alto a 6-.

No comments: