Thursday, January 18, 2007

Hong Kong!




The famous Hong Kong taxi.











Boulevard of stars.............










View on Hong Kong island








Another view on Hong Kong island












Tower on star boulevard









Camera shops in Kowloon




Pieter tries to buy a Tokina lens, they don't have, but they will get it and we have to wait for it (at least, that's what we think). I show interest in a german standard 35mm camera. First the guy asks 9800HKD, then he drops to 7800HKD and starts to talk and talk. Then he asks me what I want to pay, I say 50euro, he say: ok, 100 euro. Then I say no. After that his boss goes berserk and starts to argue with me that this was not polite and shit. I don't care and try to convince him that it is the risk of his business. After a while he stops shouting and says: 500 euro or leave. I ask when the Tokina lens is coming and he says: he did not get because he was waiting. Then we leave angry..........they can screw themselves next time, not us! He really wanted to get rid of that old type 35mm analog camera.............and failed again against the Dutch.
Hong Kong - Holland 0-1





Hong Kong island skyline in the evening. Was very difficult with my simple compact Kodak 1.2Mpixel camera.

No comments: