Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Things are getting a little bit better!

Today was the first day that we saw a point of light: the 13kW recirculation fan came back and now we have it running. Tomorrow we will start with the burnout of the kiln.
Today was also VERY hot. It was more than 30 degrees, but because the electricians had to work on the power they had to shut it off in the factory so all airconditioning and cooling fans shut down. At a certain moment, when I was working upstairs in the controlroom, I thought and felt that it was 40 degrees............I put a towel in my neck, and every 10 seconds I had to wipe my head off. After that work it took about 2 hours before my t-shirt was dry again, but then again: maybe I lost some pounds.........I have to, the food in the hotel is too nice.

No comments: